1. I've been writing about the Simpson Trial since he played for the Bills. Here's this week's piece.
2. Yes, it's about ideas.
3. Every Week.
4. “You gotta get over there and start making them pay where they live,” he said. “It’s an ugly and difficult thing but if we don’t get over there, they’re coming here, and they showed it again this weekend.”
I live about 10 miles from the shooter. I should run.
6. Wrong About the Dodgers, Wrong About Government.
7. Yeah, maybe don't go to law school and other things I should have more strongly considered in 1992.
8. Quick - the Orlando shooter targeted what type of people?
Probably, you are now one question ahead of Scott Brown.
9. Dave Eggers at a Trump Rally.
10. If you're on my side, just hang on tonight. We'll be okay.
And one more...
Clinton, wrapping half-hour speech in Cleveland, invokes post-9/11 unity: "Time to get back to the spirit of those days, the spirit of 9/12"— Matt Flegenheimer (@mattfleg) June 13, 2016
So, congrats, Democrats.
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time...if there is a next time...