1. Daytime talk show audiences.
2. What happened to my football team?
3. Yes, they finally performed Bombshell.
4. The barrel roll is my favorite.
5. You know how Scott Walker took pension money from schoolteachers in Wisconsin? Where did it go....
Remember when we didn't have any?
I mean, maybe in your memory - but not mine. I was 4 for Halicki's and my first season was right after Montefusco's.
Then 33 years pass and now it's raining no hitters. Sanchez, the two from Lincecum, the perfect game, and now Heston.
(oh, and 3 World Championships)
7. Here's some help with your All Star Ballot
8. There is no Christian terrorism. Part 408,609
9. THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN SMALL GOVERNMENT. Honestly, this might be the most outrageous law they've passed. If you're in gay in North Carolina, would you try to get married? As an atheist - I wouldn't try to get married. Who wants to pass the religious test of some local clerk?
10. Every Week Until He Stops - Vote for Bernie Sanders.
And one more...
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time. If there is a next time...
Your pal, Jim