1. Cleveland C UK Nerlens Noel
Need a wing, but Noel's probably the best player by year 3. You've heard this isn't a very good draft; you've heard correctly. If I'm Cleveland, I don't hate the idea that Noel's a rotation guy next year and I'm back with a high lottery pick next season.
2. Orlando PG/SG Lehigh CJ McCollum
Need a guard who can fill it up; he's top non Noel on my board.
3. Washington SF George Otto Porter
Local, a need, and best available. I think Cavs go Noel; Orlando almost certainly doesn't pick McCollum, but this looks like an easy prediction.
4. Charlotte PF Indiana Cody Zeller
Everything's a need, Zeller's a high floor guy; maybe the highest floor in the draft. That doesn't mean he's anything more than a competent rotation guy necessarily, but that's the draft we have.
5. Phoenix PF UNLV Anthony Bennett
Another high floor guy; he probably doesn't get past this spot.
6. New Orleans SG Georgia Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
No chance he goes ahead of McLemore/Oladipo; those two guys are going in the top 6- but here's a vote that he's the better pro or at least the pro more likely not to bust.
If this is me, I pair this with a Cousins trade for a point guard.
8. Detroit PG Trey Burke Michigan
Dying for a PG, Burke might be just a backup but he's probably a good backup.
9. Minnesota SF Segey Karasev Russia
They need a scorer - here's one.
10. Portland SG Victor Oladipo Indiana
He isn't getting out of the top 6, but I like he and McLemore closer to the bottom of the lottery. Alex Len isn't on my board.
11. Philadelphia SG Ben McLemore Kansas
And here's McLemore.
12. Oklahoma City C Steven Adams Pitt
Might even be who actually gets picked
13. Dallas PG Michael Carter Williams Syracuse
Might actually be who gets picked
14. Utah PG Pierre Jackson Baylor