Presumably this was O'Reilly's last Fox broadcast.
127 is here. This is Tendown 128
1. How Long Was 89 Year Old John Paul Stevens's Dissent in Citizens United?
Answer: 90 pages.
Stevens’s conclusion was despairing. “At bottom, the Court’s opinion is thus a rejection of the common sense of the American people, who have recognized a need to prevent corporations from undermining self-government since the founding, and who have fought against the distinctive corrupting potential of corporate electioneering since the days of Theodore Roosevelt,” he wrote. “It is a strange time to repudiate that common sense. While American democracy is imperfect, few outside the majority of this Court would have thought its flaws included a dearth of corporate money in politics.”
2. What Should You Do if Your Neighbor Has a Statue of Buddha?
Answer: Destroy it.
3. Who Didn't Have Teeth Until She Was 11 Years Old?
Answer: Charlize Theron
4. Sports Betting is a Trillion Dollar a Year Industry - 70% is Bet on_____________?
Answer - Soccer.
5. What Did Chael Sonnen Win This Week?
Answer: The Smack Off
6. What Can You Buy At Auction?
Answer - Lawrence Taylor's last Super Bowl ring.
7. Who Is the Most Dominant Competitor of 2012?
Answer - The Newest Survivor Winner, Kim.
8. What 4 Star Wrestling Matches did Jividen See This Week?
Answer - 2 from TNA's PPV, Angle v. AJ and Roode v. RVD
9. We're A Quarter of the Way Through the MLB Season, Has Jividen Posted The Current All-Star Rosters Yet?
Answer - Yup.
10. What Stand Up got a Profile Piece in New York Magazine?
Answer - Patrice O'Neal.
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time. If there is a next time...
The Giants have played 40 games that means the MLB season is a quarter over; time for the first evaluation.
Let's over a brand new prediction for the postseason, my first since the season started.
AL East - Yankees
AL Central - Tigers
AL West - Rangers
Now the All-Star rosters. Last year each league had 34 men, I'll decide they're doing that again this season. That meant 20 position players and 10 pitchers. When I do this at the 80 game mark (maybe the 60) I'll make sure each team gets a rep and I'll include 4 closers for each team, even though some will be undeserving of the slots.
CF Hamilton (MVP)
P Verlander (CY)
3B Wright (MVP)
P Beachy (CY)