1. They still spank kids in some Florida public schools; which, juxtaposed with a 2015 reality that some parents in this country get police at their doors for letting their kids walk home from the park, is sort of astonishing. Not astonishing - the race of the kids who get spanked.
2. O'Reilly tells so many lies. Falklands. Kennedy. El Salvador. LA Riots. Also - all of this.
3. Here's the craziest right wing thought I've heard in awhile.
Walker argued that when Reagan fired the PATCO air-traffic controllers over their illegal strike, he was sending a message of toughness to Democrats and unions at home as well as our Soviet enemies abroad. Similarly, Walker believes his stance against unions in Wisconsin would be a signal of toughness to Islamic jihadists and Russia’s Vladimir Putin.
Lest you think this was a one off...he said it again.
4. What's Taibbi writing about this week? The NFL Combine.
5. What the hell is going on In Chicago?
6. I'll hold out for Bernhard Langer's breakfast burrito.
7. Two guys having good years.
8. I also, liked season one of Parks and Rec.
And one more...
Lived long. Prospered.
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time. If there is a next time...