This is not my second round prediction, instead, it's how I would make each pick were I selecting it.
Unrelated, Floyd in the fight and were I to take a shot in the race, it would be International Star at 20-1.
1. Tennessee Landon Collins S Alabama
-Top safety on the overall board meets the Titans top need.
2. Tampa Randy Gregory OLB Nebraska
-Not sure what the deal is with Gregory, his failed pot test shouldn't have caused him to drop out of round one, he's highest value pick on the board.
3. Oakland Jalen Collins CB LSU
-My second rated overall corner is still available, it's Raiders top need.
4. Jacksonville Dorial Green Beckham WR Missouri
-There are some receivers with first round grades still on the board.
5. NY Jets Devin Smith WR Ohio St
-See Jags comment.
6. Washington Henry Anderson DE Stanford
-One draft crush down (Shelton) two to go. Both Anderson and Kendricks should go today.
7. Chicago Eddie Goldman DT Florida St
-They passed on Shelton to get the wide receiver, here, they get the interior defensive lineman.
8. NYG Eric Rowe S Utah
-Safeties and pass rushers are common needs at the top of the round, I'd expect Collins and Rowe gone as we hit the 40th pick.
9. St Louis La'el Collins T LSU
-Value here is super high, Collins apparently isn't a suspect in the criminal issue that cost him his first round selection.
10. Atlanta Jake Fisher T Oregon
-If Collins gets here and the Falcons don't take him, he might not go today either.
11. Cleveland Maxx Williams TE Minn
-top TE on the board, Browns are killing this draft.
12. New Orleans Jalen Strong WR Ariz St.
-So many receivers in this draft.
13. Minnesota Tyler Lockett WR Kansas St.
-So many receivers in this draft.
14. San Francisco Eric Kendricks ILB UCLA
-And here's my guy, just waiting for us. Good pick, Trent!
15. Miami TJ Clemmings T Pitt
-I bet they were hoping Tomlinson would still be here.
16. San Diego Owamagbe Odigihizuwa DE UCLA
-Really good fit for the Chargers.
17. Kansas City Devin Funchess WR Mich
-For me, there's a step down in quality after Lockett. If I wanted a WR, I feel lots better getting one who has gone by now.
18. Buffalo Brett Hundley QB UCLA
-I actually have four draft crushes; if the Bills draft Hundley he's their starter in 2016.
19. Houston Paul Dawson ILB TCU
-Love this for the Texans and it should be there for them.
20. Philadelphia Sammie Coates WR Auburn
-I know they picked a receiver already. Let's give them two.
21. Cincinnati Eli Harold OLB Virginia
-If Hundley's still available, I'd go that way, let him sit for two years and then make the move.
22. Detroit Grady Jarrett DT Clemson
-If this wasn't the plan when they went with the offensive lineman it should have been, cause it's a helluva plan and this would be an excellent Lions draft.
23. Arizona Jordan Phillips DT Oklahoma
-If he doesn't go the pick before.
24. Pittsburgh Quinten Rollins CB Miami (Oh)
-Serious need for the Steelers.
25. Carolina Rob Havenstein T Wisc
-Given their OL need and the relative positional weakness in the draft, Thompson was a weird first round pick.
26. Baltimore Ameer Abdullah RB Neb
-Combining him with Forsett is a terrific score for the Ravens.
27. Denver Hroniss Grasu C Hobart
-OL was the Broncos chief need coming into the draft and then they dealt one away yesterday. This has to be best OL in their board.
28. Dallas Trey Flowers DE Arkansas
-Terrific value at this point in the draft.
29. Indianapolis Hau'oli Kikaha OLB Washington
-Colts get the best remaining pass rusher.
30. Green Bay Packers Carl Davis DT Iowa
-Pack in a good position to gamble on Davis.
31. Seattle AJ Cann G South Carolina
-Can't be happy about Grasu being gone.
32. New England Troy Hill CB Oregon
-Patriots make a good decision. Let's see if he has a better career than fellow Duck Armstead.