Tendown 165 is here. This is Tendown 166
1. What are the words you can't say in Florida government? Climate change.
2. Here are the 49 greatest 49ers of all time.
Willis is #8, Gore is #16, Smith is #18. That's a rough week.
3. The Republicans write a sort of crazy letter to Iran. To be fair, they didn't offer to sell them any weapons, so judging on a GOP curve, this is an improvement. If the Obama Administration sold arms to Iran, they'd all go to jail and it would be in the first line of the President's obit.
4. What sort of workplace does Megyn Kelly...oh, yeah, that does make sense.
5. Would you enjoy an interview with a Jeopardy writer?
6. How about an oral history of Mad Men?
7. Scott Walker wins the pivotal Chachi primary.
8. So, if this were a Muslim, what would we be talking about right now? How much worse would the lives of every Muslim in the country be this very second if it were a Muslim?
9. Snapchat, which you've never used or even seen, is worth 15 billion dollars.
10. Jerry Brown continues as remarkable a bit of big state governance as we've ever seen.
And one more...
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time. If there is a next time...