1. How much do the 1% of the 1% contribute to political campaigns?
2. And how much do companies shift the burden of paying their workers to taxpayers?
150 billion a year.
3. Bruce Jenner. Ain't that a helluva thing.
Anytime a member of the picked upon "affluent" would like to trade financial statuses with me, as representative of "the rest of Americans" I'm down.
6. For every dollar spent on lobbying by labor unions and public-interest groups together, large corporations and their associations now spend $34. Of the 100 organizations that spend the most on lobbying, 95 consistently represent business.
8. True or False. There's a Keith Sweat Festival this summer in Jamaica.
9. 54% of Republicans believe....
10. Steph. Curry.
And one more...
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time. If there is a next time...