Sunday, February 8, 2015
Charles Haley's got not one, not two, not three....and is headed to Canton.
161 is here. This is Tendown 162.
1. Seattle lost the third best SB of all time. Brady's game is the 13th best ever. My MVP would have gone to Butler. Here's the best analysis of (gasp) that call. Have to admit, I hope it hurts.
2. The Republicans went anti vaccination this week.
3. You know how colleges have girls who help them recruit athletes, right? You've seen any college sports movie in the last twenty years. At Texas A&M, they get a twitter account.
4. Scott Walker has looked like a good investment for several weeks. He's starting to talk about death threats.
5. There's a US Senator who thinks regulations that food service employees wash their hands are just too much of a burden.
6. Things, somehow, get worse for Lance.
7. Is Brian Williams gonna get walked out the door?
8. See if you can figure out why a US President today would never, ever say what Kennedy said in '62.
9. Don't be naive about cops.
10. Selma missed this, but here's LBJ, saying as true a thing about American politics as you will ever hear.
If you can convince the lowest white man that he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll even empty his pockets for you.
And one more...
U mad, bro?
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time. If there is a next time...