Cosby puts the pills in the people.
1. Egypt. sent a representative to the Paris march in support of free speech. Their RSVP to the freedom of religion march must be lost in the mail.
2. It's like Searching for Bobby Fischer if the parents would have just let Ben Kingsley do his goddamn job. The best movie of 2014...Whiplash. Nominated this week for Best Picture (Boyhood will win). Also nominated, American Sniper, which glorifies an admitted sociopath.
3. Ohio St won the national title (I got the game right ATS, not for nothing I'm 6-2 against the spread in the NFL playoffs and taking both dogs today, but both favorites straight up) they're the 91st greatest national champion ever.
6. Can you be moral without Christianity? Well, let's go to the tape.
7. And you thought Steve Scalise was fun.
8. There is a Bay Area coach I was thrilled to get rid of. It was this guy.
Oh, by the way, the Warriors are 32-6.
9. How should you evaluate Selma's characterization of LBJ? Like this.
10. A takedown of NY Mag's brutally dumb Obama piece.
And one more...
Okay. We'll see.
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time. If there is a next time...