Pages

2018 NFL Playoff Picks (Plus, Who to Root For)

Thursday, January 3, 2019



Who did I pick at the beginning of the season...let's check...Patriots v. Rams.

Okay, I'm not picking that now, but those teams would be my second selections in each conference.

AFC

Wild Card Round:  Colts over Texans
                               Chargers over Ravens

Divisional Round: Chiefs over Colts
                              Patriots over Chargers

AFC Title:             Chiefs over Patriots

In order of rooting preference:

1. Chargers - never won a SB and I like the idea of a Los Angeles team winning this year.
2. Chiefs - Mahomes is fun, that's a football loving city, they haven't won a SB in decades.
3. Colts- I like Luck
4. Texans - Watson/Hopkins is a fun watch, obviously the Texans have never won.
5. Ravens - they beat my Niners in the SB, so it'll be awhile before I want good things for them.
6. Patriots - I'd rather see the Cowboys win the Super Bowl.

NFC

Wild Card Round: Bears over Eagles
                              Seahawks over Cowboys

Divisional Round:  Saints over Seahawks
                                Rams over Bears

NFC Title:    Saints over Rams

Super Bowl 53: Chiefs over Saints

In order of rooting preference:

1. Rams - the LA Rams have never won, and a resurgence of interest in those 70s Rams teams would be good, despite the Rams/Niners rivalry
2. Bears - it drops off fast for me, I have zero, zero interest in any '85 Bears talk, I'd rather hear about any other team in NFL history.
3. Seahawks - Niners most recent blood rivals
4. Saints - I've never really been a Brees guy, not stoked about his winning a second chip.
5. Eagles - don't want to see back-to-back titles
6. Cowboys - because I'm a human person.



No comments

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It