1. Toobin Kills Scalia. Not Literally, That Was Obama, Obvi. And this.
2. David Milch Lost His Money at the Track
Peep every bucket from @StephenCurry30's 51-point night for the @Warriors in Orlando!https://t.co/1y7XY5LyPJ— NBA (@NBA) February 26, 2016
4. And this is why you don't priortize college students feelings over free speech.
5. A Reminder - The Cruz Family is Batshit Crazy.
6. It's Time to Start Talking About Kevin Durant.
7. It's not just racism and nativism. It's not just authoritarianism. It's 35 years of life getting worse for many Americans. If you're on the left (like me) you blame corporate power and government officials who have been beholden to it (mainly GOP, but there's a sliding scale, and Clinton is on it. I never voted for Bill for exactly the same reason; when you get old, you wind up saying things like "this is what I said in 1994" to no one in particular. If you're on the right - you look for a strongman. This is not new. This is what people do.
One talks about legislation. About the need for structural change. One talks about personal responsibility. Almost doesn't matter what the issue is - that highlights the difference between these versions of Democrats.
...until he stops...
10. Scalia Died as He Lived. Being Super Creepy and Antiquated and Killing Less Powerful Things.
And one more...
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time....if there is a next time....