Pages

2015 NFL Supercontest Picks, Week One (And Eliminator, as long as I'm alive)

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Using the Westgate Supercontest lines and rules, I'll pick 5 games a week.  In addition, if there are other games I like, I'll note them, but they won't go into my running totals, they're just for your use.   Finally, as long as I'm alive in the suicide pool, I'll include it as well.  Theoretically, since I'm not picking the Thursday game, I might change some of this before the weekend. I just wanted to get this in before the season's official start.

Supercontest Picks
Chi +7 GB loss
StL +4 Sea win
Wash +3.5 Mia loss
NYG +6.5 Dall win
Jags + 3 Panthers loss

2-3

Additional games
Raiders + 3 Bengals
Atl +3 Phi

Eliminator Winner: Dallas

No comments

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It