Pages

Tendown Feb 22 2015

Sunday, February 22, 2015



163 is here. This is Tendown 164

1. SNL 40 wasn't very funny.  It was fragile. It was elegiac. I really enjoyed it.  Here are 40 years of candid pics.

2. Rolling Stone ranks every cast member.  It's a dopey list.

3. An academic paper about Chris Benoit.

4. 26-25....and here's the finish.

5. I see your Brian Williams and raise you a...oh, guess.

6. Stop me if you've heard this before - raise taxes on rich people.

7. The Oscars are tonight - my picks are here.

8. Check your recently purchased Lenovo laptop.

9. A-Rod killed those people and now must....oh, that's all he did?  He seems remorseful.

10.

43-9.

11. And one more...



That's all for this time.  I'll be back next time...if there is a next time...

Your pal,

Jim

No comments

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It