1. Every Week Until he Stops - Vote for Bernie Sanders.
2. Sanders Makes Things Better
3. Sanders Would Beat Trump.
4. Clinton's an Unsympathetic Plaintiff
6. The Debate
The criticism is super weird to me.
Clinton's going to win the nomination, right? That's the premise here, because if it's still a competitive race, there's not standing to criticize Sanders for trying to...campaign, I guess.
So, if she's going to win, there's no downside to her from this debate. Someone takes shots at Trump without the returned fire hitting Clinton. Further, there is some degree of Sanders support who may be animated against Trump based on this debate. Clinton is their only outlet to express that opposition.
I literally don't get the Clinton camp's anger.
7. For example, this ugly, ugly piece.
8. What's Education For?
9. Identity Above All at Oberlin
And one more...
That's all for this time. I'll be back next time...if there is a next time...