That number you see on the right is 52%. It should not be a surprise the same people also believe handing as much national wealth to the richest Americans as possible and giving corporations the maximum amount of control over our lives is the essence of freedom.
122 is here. This is Tendown 123.
1. Did the Founding Fathers Support the Individual Mandate?
2. Does Your Employer Have to Notify You of Your Right to Form a Union?
3. How Many Democrats in Congress Belong to the Communist Party?
4. The Real Victims of the Trayvon Martin Case?
5. In Which state can a public school teacher Teach Creationism But not Discuss Hand Holding?
6. Which Mayor Ran into a Burning Building?
7. Would You Like to See a Police Stop of some Star Trek fans in Illinois?
8. You Know What Was a Good Show?
9. Have I Seen Any 4 Star Wrestling Matches Recently?
I'm into the March shows now. Anything 4 1/2 and up goes to the Match of the Year post.
I also went 4 stars on Punk/Jericho from WM28, but not HHH/Taker; there was a line of discussion after Mania about HHH/Taker and Okada/Naito being the Match of the Year debate depending upon one's sensibility. Neither one will make my list, which means, probably (Naito/Okada might sneak into the last spot) neither one makes my Top 50 Matches of 2012.
Feb NOAH Kotaro/Aoki v Kondo/Yamato 4
Feb NOAH Nakajima v Ishimori 4 ¼
Feb NJ Richards/ Romero v Devitt/Taguchi 4 ¼
Feb AJ Omega v. Kaz 4
Zero One March Nakajima/Kensuke v. Otani /Hashimoto 4 ½
NOAH March: Nakajima v Hirayanagi 4
ROH March: Richards/O’Reilly v. Edwards/Cole 4 ¾
NJ March Okada v Naito 4 ¼
I've also seen movies that you could see, consider them in the following order:
The Greatest Movie Ever Sold
10. Did I Get that Tenure Track University Professorship?
Found out yesterday. I'm in play with two full time positions - I'm in final round for a community college job; I'm scheduled to go up in a week and a half. And I completed a 4 round (4 rounds!) interview process for an online position; I should find out within two weeks. I don't want to say I'll never get that close again to a state university tenured position, but it would be error to bet that it will happen. Tough beat in a string of tough beats. If I can think of a more positive way to end this week's piece I will...
Would a woman with a giant Gary Payton tattoo do it?
That's all for this time. I'll see you next time. If there is a next time....