Pages

Top 10 Players Never to Play in a Super Bowl

Thursday, February 2, 2012

NFL Network did this countdown too - I haven't seen it yet, but when I do I'll edit in their selections.  This list is mine.  My list only refers to players who played the majority of their careers in the Super Bowl era, which is why no Otto Graham, for example. This is a hard list to compile.  Okay - I've now seen their list and they limited themselves to players who spent their entire careers in the Super Bowl era.  So, I'll make that change in my list.  I'll still leave my picture of Merlin Olsen.




NFL Network List:
1. Barry Sanders
2. Dan Fouts
3. Steve Largent
4. Eric Dickerson
5. Cris Carter
6. Dan Dierdorf
7. LaDainian Tomlinson
8. John Randle
9. Randall Cunningham
10. Sterling Sharpe

My List
1. Barry Sanders
2. LaDainian Tomlinson
3. Tony Gonzalez
4. Dan Fouts
5. Lem Barney
6. Bruce Matthews
7. OJ Simpson
8. Willie Roaf
9. Steve Largent
10. Isiah Robertson

No comments

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It